What is Client-Centered Hypnotherapy?
The goal of Client-Centered Hypnotherapy is client empowerment. Every session is tailored to the client, using imagery that speaks to them.
When we open the pathways to our subconscious we can heal wounds, release limitations, and exceed our highest expectations.
How does Hypnotherapy work?
Using Hypnotherapy we can:
- Align our subconscious with our desires
- Establish positive behaviors such as eating healthy
- Identify and change limiting beliefs
- Access untapped potential
- Process and release stuck emotions
and so much more…
Rebecca Lorang CHt
Hi, My name is Rebecca. I first became interested in being a hypnotherapist because I was able to quit smoking by using hypnotherapy.
I opened my own certified practice in 2015, and it is my greatest joy to empower clients to bring quick and lasting change to their lives.READ MORE